Isnin, 4 November 2013

EMJOI TWEEZER REVIEW

By 

To use this product, one has to accept that most methods of hair removal are painful. No, the Emjoi Tweeze is not painless, but if you want to rip your hair out by the roots - whether by tweezing or waxing - don't be shocked if it ends up hurting!

Why do I like this product so much? Other reviewers have said that a regular tweezer works just as well. That might be true, but if you want to remove more than a few hairs, regular tweezing is time-consuming and frustrating. Also, it is hard to get pefectly hairless skin with a regular tweezer.

Waxing and tweezing are not options for me because a hormonal problem causes the hair to grow back very quickly. I can't wax or tweeze often enough. Also, I have very sensitive skin that reacts adversely to those methods of hair-removal.

Using the Emjoi Tweeze has been a lifesaver for me. I use the Tweeze once a week for about 10 minutes. I use it on my upper lip and chin and a little bit on the sides of my face. Because my skin is also prone to breakouts, I clean my skin well and then apply hydrogen peroxide with a cotton ball. I do this both before and after hair-removal. I use an oil-free moisturizer a little later on to prevent the peroxide from drying out my skin.

This kind of hair removal can sometimes cause an ingrown hair problem, and I do have that problem when I use an epilator on my legs, but I do not have any ingrown hairs on my face at all from using the Tweeze. For those who do have ingrown hairs, there are lotions that claim to solve that.

About the pain:
This does hurt, especially on the upper lip (which would hurt just as much if waxing, for example). However, the key to using this device is being consistent. I can't stress this enough. If you use an epilator once in a while when you're in the mood for smooth skin, it will hurt a lot. But if you use it consistently - say once a week - after the third week or so, the pain will be greatly diminished. Use it even if only a few hairs grew back. Don't wait until it's "worth it" for you to take out the epilator, because by the time you wait for that to happen, you'll be at the point where it will hurt a lot.

I have found that using the Tweeze consistently accomplishes three things:
1. It becomes less painful with time.
2. Hairs grow back more slowly.
3. Hairs are easier to remove. The process is much, much quicker.

PRICE : RM20


POSLAJU: PENINSULAR : RM6

              SABAH SARAWAK : RM9